Zero Waste businesses are leading the way to Zero Waste and have diverted over 90% of their waste from landfill, incineration and the environment. This conference will demonstrate how Zero Waste can be a key part of business climate change and sustainability plans by reducing greenhouse gases and increasing operating efficiencies. Experts from a diverse range of industries will share innovative ideas, practical tools and tips, and first-hand experience at creating value for their business through Zero Waste.
Registration Program Tours Sponsorship Venue
USZWBC Media Partner Elemental Impact will be telling the story of this years National Zero Waste Business Conference. Their latest article, “Tune in” to Zero Waste and Catch Austin’s Beat to a World Without Waste provides more in-depth information on the keynotes, plenaries, and the City of Austin’s progressive Zero Waste efforts. The article 2016 Zero Waste Conference: “Tuning in” to Zero Waste!
announces the conference.
By attending this conference, participants will:
- Learn about the latest best practices for businesses and college campuses pursuing Zero Waste
- Network to learn from peers and grow your business
- Meet vendors who can provide the latest equipment and services to get to Zero Waste
- Find out how to get a facility certified as Zero Waste
- Find out how to get certified as a Zero Waste Business Associate
Who Should Attend
- Corporate sustainability managers and facility managers looking to cut costs through greener practices
- Small and Mid-Sized business managers looking to improve waste reduction practices
- State and local government employees who help businesses reduce waste and get to Zero Waste
- Environmental consulting firms that want to learn about the latest successes in Zero Waste and certification
- Colleges and universities trying to meet waste reduction goals and cut costs
- Helping businesses achieve Zero Waste to both help the environment and their bottom line.
- Teaching businesses waste reduction methods from the leaders in the field including industry specialists and experts from Zero Waste businesses that have achieved more than 90% diversion
Registration is currently undergoing maintenance- if you would like to register please contact our
office immediately at (949) 724-1060
Sponsorship opportunities are now available to showcase your company’s commitment to sustainability!